Thursday, May 04, 2006

Russia Trip a Week Out - Fears are Mounting

For the record, a lawsuit is pending against my travel partner for unauthorized use of a non-sexy photo of yours truly.

I will admit that I am nervous about this trip... not Russia, Estonia or Sweden, but the last one B mentioned. What if the Frankfurtians are readers of my own blog? What if they've seen my comments? The question is, how will the Germans react to the jests of my online alter ego, Kingfish? Send bail deutschemarks along with Brian just in case...

The big question looming over this trip is, will my liver be able to handle it? I haven't had vodka since a spectacularly ugly night in college.

I am looking forward to staying in hostels again and waking up to see some large Belgian man snuggled up next to Brian because he couldn't find his own bunk after too many vodka lattes.

I also figure I will be gaining or losing 15 pounds on this trip. If I eat, I'm confident I'll injest a lifetime of sour cream in the next few weeks, but I'm not confident I will eat. Borscht just doesn't sound like something I can keep down.

I'm looking to find a t-shirt that says "I was arrested by the KGB and all I got was this stinking T-shirt. But please, share with me your plans for world espionage and speak into the sleeve."

Who is with us for next year when we head to Darfur for some exciting ethnic cleansing tours?

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home