Saturday, May 19, 2007

In Quito

I´ve landed and I have to tell you, first impression is that the people here are the friendliest I have ever met. Even the guy stopping me at the airport for my baggage ticket was ¨"excuse me" and the customs officers weren´t surly... a first.

I am stopping in just for a second to let everyone know that I´m down and managed to navigate from my hostel to the old town with no problems. Brian would be proud, I´ve already sneaked a few photos of some people that were just too rich to pass up.

This isn´t all that interesting a blog, give me a few more hours. Just checking in!

D

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 20, 2007 3:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you that it's not that interesting of a blog. C'mon man, step it up would you? You're quickly losing your already small audience.
Glad to hear you made it there safely. Keep the blogs coming.

Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home